- Company Name: Andaman Scuba Diving Co Ltd
- Main Address: 69/3 Moo 5 Phetkasem Road – Bangniang Beach Khaolak 82190 Thailand
- Mobile: +66 88 444 6224
- Tel./Fax: +66 76 486 151
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hosting: BlueHost Inc. Address: 1958 South 950 East – Provo, UT 84606 USA
- Homepage Video: Images copyright Guillaume Lemoine
General Sales Conditions
Initial Reservation Payment
A request for an option can be made at any time without charge.
The spots are then reserved until confirmation.
To confirm an option, an initial deposit of 30% of the total trip amount is required, to be paid via bank transfer.
Final Balance Payment
For the payment of the remaining balance of your trip, it can be done in two ways:
- Through a bank transfer to be made 2 weeks before the embarkation date.
- By an on-site payment in cash (euro or THB) in Khao Lak or Phuket before embarkation.
We reserve the right to release your reservation without compensation or refund if you are unable to pay your balance or if we are unable to contact you.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
We strongly recommend all our travelers and divers to be covered by travel/cancellation/diving insurance that covers any incidents that may occur during a diving trip.
In all cases, the deposit amount is retained, and depending on the reason and timing of the cancellation, the deposit may be transferred to another trip. Cancellations without valid reasons before departure are not refundable. Valid reasons include significant medical issues or sudden border closures.
Depending on the circumstances of the cancellation and at Andaman Scuba’s discretion, the full amount or only a portion of the amount can be transferred to a new reservation without charge. Reservation transfers can only be made once per booking.
Andaman Scuba reserves the right to cancel the departure of a cruise when the minimum passenger quota is insufficient to guarantee the trip’s departure (4 to 6 divers minimum depending on the destinations). An equivalent solution will be offered on another boat, or the transfer can be made to alternative dates.
Personal medical insurance covering the risks inherent in diving is a mandatory requirement for all our cruises. Proof of insurance will be required before departure. We also offer the option of signing up for diving insurance at the center before our outings.
A customer information and diving form is available prior to final purchase for each client.
Customers who are unable to board an Andaman Scuba boat due to being denied entry into the country or lacking the necessary documents will not be refunded or credited.
It is our responsibility to:
- Ensure your safety.
- Offer you the best diving experience possible.
- Treat you with respect and consideration and provide excellent service on board.
- Listen to your requests and specific needs.
- Plan each trip taking into account the weather, sea conditions, and animal behavior to maximize your diving experience.
- Maintain our boats in excellent condition, clean, and in good mechanical order.
- Please note that each ship has many complex systems, and it may be impossible to avoid certain maintenance issues during your trip, despite all our efforts.
1. Marine Life
Together, we love, protect, and respect our Ocean! Sometimes, clients may adopt dangerous or irresponsible behavior towards marine life, which can harm animals and/or disrupt other clients’ experience. It is your responsibility to follow the crew and instructors’ instructions and recommendations regarding interactions with marine life and animals. In the unlikely event that a person causes harm to marine life and/or disrupts other clients, the crew will speak to them and issue a formal warning. If the guest continues with the same behavior, the crew has the authority to stop their diving activities for the rest of the trip without any compensation
2. Thai Marine National Park Regulations
Diving in the Surin Islands and Richelieu Rock is regulated by the Surin Marine National Park. The regulations are very strict regarding interactions with marine life:
- Do not touch and/or feed corals and/or fish.
“We touch with our eyes and take memories with photos only.”
- No smoking on the islands and beaches.
- Do not litter except in designated trash bins.
A fee supports the operation of the park, monitoring, maintenance, and buoy installation – anchors are prohibited. All passengers must pay an entry fee of 500฿, and divers an additional fee of 200฿.
3. Diving safety
It is your responsibility to attend dive briefings and adhere to the principles of recreational diving safety. Deco diving or “going blue” is not permitted for safety reasons and due to the distance from medical facilities. The captain and instructors have the right to revoke diving privileges from anyone who dives in a dangerous manner.
With over 25 years of operational experience in managing dive charters, we have learned that the safest alcohol policy is to prohibit clients from bringing their own alcohol on board. We offer a wide selection of beers, wines, and spirits from the ship’s bar at reasonable prices.
It is your responsibility to treat our crew and staff with courtesy and respect.
6. Fall Ill
We sincerely hope that you stay healthy and do not fall ill during your trip. If you don’t feel well, please inform the crew so that we can give you more care and attention and do our best to prevent other people on board from getting sick.